Oracle Forms SendKeys - D2KWUTIL

From: Neil <njh3_at_bnfl.com>
Date: 8 May 2006 01:33:51 -0700

Help! I scoured GoogleGroups and Metalink on this topic but have not successfully resolved my problem.
I want to do a SendKeys type command from Oracle Forms (9, 10g Devel. suite). I have found lots of references to D2KWUTIL.DLL but these are dated from a few years ago, and I cannot find this file. Is there a new way of doing this?

I am running Oracle Forms 9 (10g developer suite), on Windows XP Professional. Received on Mon May 08 2006 - 03:33:51 CDT