Re: Which is better and in demand RAPTOR Or TOAD

From: Thomas Kellerer <WVIJEVPANEHT_at_spammotel.com>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 12:14:31 +0200

peter wrote on 07.05.2006 12:02:
> Hello DBAs
>
> Thank you previous question Answer
> Pls tell me, which utility is better RAPTOR or TOAD,
> because I think it is better to work to extra utilities like these so
> on which utility will I work.

The best tool is the one that helps you getting your job done quicker and more reliable.

*You* have to decide which tool suits you best.

For some people SQL Developer (aka Raptor) might be the best choice, for some it might be TOAD, for some it might be SQL*Plus and some might use something completely different.

Thomas Received on Sun May 07 2006 - 05:14:31 CDT