Re: Poor Performance on Oracle9i - 9.2.0.7

From: apps dba <rajanish.joshi_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 May 2006 22:55:46 -0700

Hi,
I suggest to do the following changes in your test instance first and if results are positive then do it in production,also get it verified by oracle support or metalink notes.
1.Run bde_chk_cbo.sql ,on metalink search for this script, check the parameters recommended and what you have on system, do the changes as per suggestion on your test instance .
2.Change the compatible = 9.2.0 to compatible = 8.1.7 (I am suggesting this on the note on metalink, I don't have metalink note no right now with me but check the output of bde_chk_cbo.sql.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Rajanish Received on Sun May 07 2006 - 00:55:46 CDT