Re: Review Parameters

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 28 Apr 2006 07:27:52 -0700

The problem with this output is you do not identify if the values shown are the values you choose, the defaults, or a combination of them. In general you should set the parameters you know you need to set: sessions, optional features, and the pools. Let Oracle calculate/default the rest until you can measure your system under use.

 If the value shown for enqueue_resources was not the Oracle default I would leave the value at the default. Wasn't parameter MTS_Servers replace by Shared_Servers? I would want a value of 2, but that is just me.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Fri Apr 28 2006 - 09:27:52 CDT