Re: Oracles streams stability for 9.2.0.5

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Apr 2006 12:11:00 -0700

I know physical standby is bulletproof. We currently use SharePlex and we want to move from it. Logical standby is closer to Shareplex. However, since it is production system and mission critical, we will like "bullet proof" solution. Will logical standby meet this need. Our database does not have anything facncly like materialized views, payches, triggers ... We just have tables, indexes, views, sequences.... Received on Thu Apr 27 2006 - 14:11:00 CDT