Re: Oracles streams stability for 9.2.0.5

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Apr 2006 09:15:02 -0700

I presume you are talking about logical standby database and not streams.
Logical standby database requires supplemental loggng. In our case, several of our tables do not have
primary key/unique index, being a third party application, we may not add them as well.

What is your experience in the overhead of supplemental logging because of logical standby database.

Thanks, Received on Thu Apr 27 2006 - 11:15:02 CDT