Performance Question

From: jsfromynr <jatinder.1975_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2006 07:00:10 -0700

Hello All,
In order to find which segment is waiting I ran this statement with system user.
Select EVENT,P1TEXT,P2TEXT,P1,P2,P3 From v$session_wait where sid=<sessionid>
and used the value of P2 as block_id to see which table/index is being waited.
Select segment_name from dba_extents where block_id=<P2>

But I got no rows . Is something I am doing wrong?

With Warm regards
Jatinder Singh Received on Wed Apr 26 2006 - 09:00:10 CDT