Re: problem logging in through oracle management server

From: epilip <epilip_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:27:29 +0200

gokilarajan_at_gmail.com a écrit :
> Hi,
> Im working in oracle 9i.I have a problem while logging into oracle
> DB server through oracle management server(OMS).I configured my
> management server with repository
> created in my local database and i was working with that.

when i deleted
> this repository and created a new one in a separate tablespace,
How did you do that re-create ?
i cant
> login to my DB server through oracle managent server.
It seems a little bit recursive isn't it ? It says that my
> login credentials are wrong.Iam using the default username
> (sysman/oem_temp) to login the server.
When you use OEM to go to repository DB as target DB, you should not use OMS credentials but those you use on other target DB. when i tried restarting
> my management server services,it failed to start.
Cause of invalide credentials. See somewhere under sysman oms log, I don't remember, I do not have my Oracle box at home. I donno the real cause
> of the problem.please

Explain what you really to recreate your repository. help me in solving this problem.