problem logging in through oracle management server

From: <gokilarajan_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Apr 2006 21:26:15 -0700

Hi,

    Im working in oracle 9i.I have a problem while logging into oracle DB server through oracle management server(OMS).I configured my management server with repository
created in my local database and i was working with that.when i deleted this repository and created a new one in a separate tablespace,i cant login to my DB server through oracle managent server.It says that my login credentials are wrong.Iam using the default username (sysman/oem_temp) to login the server.when i tried restarting my management server services,it failed to start.I donno the real cause of the problem.please help me in solving this problem.

Thanks,
Gokil Received on Mon Apr 24 2006 - 23:26:15 CDT