Re: Perl and Oracle

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:22:22 GMT

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:32:36 +0000, xhoster wrote:

> And what isn't internally broken into loops? That is what computers do.

This type of debate doesn't interest me. I'm not a little kid. Not supporting the array interface is a cardinal sin which has a grave impact on performance, period. That makes the usability of DBD::Oracle limited at best. Is that so hard to understand? The same feature is supported for MySQL which points toward bias. That's all that I'm saying.

--
http://www.mgogala.com