Re: Slightly OT, and a cautionary tale

From: EdStevens <quetico_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Apr 2006 13:13:59 -0700

Mark D Powell wrote:
> I am sorry to hear that you had to change jobs. Congratulations on the
> new one.
>
> I would not worry about your former collegue. It is hard enough to
> take care of oneself and one's family these days that you do not have
> time to spend worring about people who put forth only minimal effort as
> a rule.
>
> Being that I live and work in SE Michigan where many employers are not
> doing so well if you have the time I would be interested in hearing
> more detail of how you went about your job search. After 20 years with
> one employer I fear that I have no job search skills and it is probably
> time to develop some, just in case.
>
> -- Mark D Powell --

I'll be happy to discuss in more detail off-line. This ng stays pretty clean of off-topic, and I know some are offended by any personal stuff, and I appreciate that. But I thought the cautionary tale might be relevent to some others. My real email address can be constructed from this format:

<first name> dot <last name> at comcast dot net Received on Thu Apr 06 2006 - 15:13:59 CDT