Re: Join cardinality

From: Pratap <pratap_fin_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 6 Apr 2006 10:16:31 -0700

I want to is there any way out without using bind variables or the cardinality hint. Yes for some dates the query may return 25,000 records. If I use a literal then Oracle does show the right cardinality. I understand that Oracle cannot do any magic like bind variable peeking when it comes to joins. But want to know still if there is some way out. Received on Thu Apr 06 2006 - 12:16:31 CDT