Re: Backup en Caliente

From: <sybrandb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Apr 2006 03:01:04 -0700

According to Babelfish this is in English

Hello, I write to You because I have doubts to near backup in Hot and need to be safe to the 100% on the subject. Once I have made backup of different tablespaces (begin backup/endbackup), I have to make backups of but files (redologxx.log, archivx). Also I have doubts of how restarurar the data base as much partially (tablespace that one corrupts) as totally (general failure of the disc), like restarurar the data until a given date. Any information or direction on the subject or where to obtain it of a form more in detail possible it will be thanked for.

http://tahiti.oracle.com has all the documentation, including the Recovery Manual.

Hope this helps

--
Sybrand Bakker