Re: How to change host name and IP address

From: Thomas Vedel <thv_at_lr.dk>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:49:01 +0200

Hi Sybrand,

I had figured out myself that I should reconfigure listener.ora and tnsnames.ora - but unfortunately that did not work: I could not connect to the database afterwards.

After restarting the server several times everything suddenly works like expected.

By the way: I am running Oracle10g (not XE) on Win32.