How to change host name and IP address

From: Thomas Vedel <thv_at_lr.dk>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:02:01 +0200

I have made a test installation of an Oracle 10g database on a host, that I want to give a new host name and IP number.

I am new to Oracle and can not figure out what to change to make the database accessible after the renaming. Any hints on how to proceed - e.g. to any documentation - would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Thomas Vedel
Danish Agricultural Advisory Service Received on Mon Mar 27 2006 - 04:02:01 CST