Oracle 10g Database Web Interfaces

From: Michael42 <melliott42_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Mar 2006 17:22:34 -0800

Hello,

With Oracle 10g Database does it have any native tools or components to create Web Interfaces into the database?

With Oracle 9i I was using mod_plsql to create some simple interfaces. Again, I am looking for what comes with the 10g DATABASE product not OAS etc.

Thanks for your advice,

Michael42 Received on Thu Mar 09 2006 - 19:22:34 CST