Re: Relocating undo tablespace

From: EdStevens <quetico_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Mar 2006 12:08:56 -0800

Herod wrote:
> You missed/misread the first post on it.

Do you mean this statement?

"start running your statspack to make sure the SA didn't create the new LUN in
some nasty RAID configuration and you aren't losing any performance."

If you had said simply "start running your statspack to make sure you aren't losing any performance." I'd agree. But with the phrase " . . . to make sure the SA didn't create the new LUN in some nasty RAID configuration . . . " I'm at a loss as to how statspack was supposed to reveal that. Received on Wed Mar 08 2006 - 14:08:56 CST