Re: Like OracleXE

From: Don <don_leeNO_aa_SPAM_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 22:39:50 GMT

Is there a easy way to "replicate" data from other Oracle database to XE?

We are using Oracle 9i/AIX in our head office and want to put a small Oracle app to laptop users so they can take it with them and perform some read-only operations. When they are back in head office and plugged in the data can be sync ( from aix to laptop ) either automatically, or thru a simple "button" process.