Re: OCP

From: JEDIDIAH <jedi_at_nomad.mishnet>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:57:55 -0600

On 2006-02-17, HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:40:30 -0800, BD wrote:
>
>>>I quote from the old Oracle9i OCA/OCP path - you are correct, there are now only 2 exams. \
>>
>> 'Course, I dunno what's worse - you kinda gotta figure that they won't
>> have cut half the number of questions, so I fear these exams will be
>> large and painful.
>
> No. The exams have about the same number of questions. Slightly
> broader in scope, therefore harder to memorize, and therefore a bit more
> of value.

        I dunno. The SCSA exams for Solaris 8 were pretty broad and still pretty meaningless. It just means you might have to do the same amount of cramming as you did before (with the 4 OCP exams).

--
      If you are going to judge Linux based on how easy
it is to get onto a Macintosh. Let's try installing          |||

                http://www.usenet.com