10g Database Control Alerts confusion

From: <RogBaker_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Feb 2006 08:13:04 -0800

Recently, I imported a new schema into my 10g database on Windows 2003. On Feb. 16th, the Alerts section of the db control web page alerted me to the fact that this schema had 7 invalid objects. I have resolved 4 of these issues, and now when I drill into the "7 invalid objects for that schema" it shows me only 3 invalid objects remaining. The threshold for this is set to 2. I believe the 7 invalid objects message will remain in the alerts because it is history. I cannot figure out how to have it re-collect those metrics. When I go to Manage Metrics, it just lets you change the threshold. Some objects have very recent Last Collected tims, but a few of them (including invalid objects) was a while ago. How do I get this to send me another alert since I still exceed the threshold? Received on Thu Feb 23 2006 - 10:13:04 CST