Re: Database or store to handle 30 Mb/sec and 40,000 inserts/sec

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:33:56 -0800

Tony Rogerson wrote:

> I'll do better, go and watch my webcast, its 5 minutes talk and 25
> minute of demo, here is the link:
>
> http://msevents-eu.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=118767453&EventCategory=5&culture=en-GB&CountryCode=GB

FYI - the link above didn't work for me. The msevents-eu site is using a non-trusted certificate, and even when I got past that, I got to the page with the viewing options, where clicking on the button did nothing (which sort of sums up most of my experiences with Microsoft software :-) )

Here's the page I ended up at
https://msevents-eu.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastRegistrationConfirmation.aspx?culture=en-GB&RegistrationID=102307899&Validate=false

Viewing Options

Recording Format Available View
Microsoft office Live Meeting Replay:
Windows Media ™ -formatted streamed audio & video Yes Received on Wed Feb 22 2006 - 09:33:56 CST