Re: Obtain ORACLE 8i,9i or 10g certificaiton without exams(100% passing gaurantee)

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 21 Feb 2006 08:52:12 -0800

Comments embedded.
vinay wrote:
> hi friends,

And such a friend you are, too, offering to help anyone lose their job for lying on a CV because the certification they possess was gained through illicit means and does not accurately reflect their actual subject knowledge.

> if anyone intrested in getting oracle 8i,9i or 10g certification
> without exams.....then contact me
> at vinay_vue_prometric_at_yahoo.com
> 100% passing gaurantee beacause we r the owner of several testing site
> of prometric here in india...

Gee, you're not merely brazen, you're also stupid by opening yourself up to lawsuits and possible prison time for publicly stating you'll help people cheat on registered examinations. But it was so thoughtful of you to ask ...

> so, we will sit on ur exam on behalf of u make u pass and charge some
> extra amount from u ...

Maybe you'll do that to someone less intellgent than you (I imagine such people exist, but it would be quite a stretch to expect anyone to be more of an idiot than you), however you'll find no one here to accept your 'offer'. The people in this newsgroup have a sense of personal worth and pride in what they do and what they know, and are not suitable candidates for your 'program'.

> so, mail me fast friend....ur oracle certification is waiting for ur
> response......

I have my Oracle certification and I earned it through years of work and study, and by taking my own exams. For you to suggest to someone that cheating is an acceptable strategy is ludicrous. A number of Oracle employess also monitor this newsgroup and I'm certain one or more has seen your 'advertisement' and soon Prometric, and Oracle, will be knocking on your doors to close you down. It can't be quickly enougn in my opinion.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Feb 21 2006 - 10:52:12 CST