Re: Obtain ORACLE 8i,9i or 10g certificaiton without exams(100% passing gaurantee)

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:11:54 -0500

<fitzjarrell_at_cox.net> wrote in message
: Comments embedded.
: vinay wrote:
: > hi friends,

 > so, mail me fast friend....ur oracle certification is waiting for ur
: > response......
:
: I have my Oracle certification and I earned it through years of work
: and study, and by taking my own exams. For you to suggest to someone
: that cheating is an acceptable strategy is ludicrous. A number of
: Oracle employess also monitor this newsgroup and I'm certain one or
: more has seen your 'advertisement' and soon Prometric, and Oracle, will
: be knocking on your doors to close you down. It can't be quickly
: enougn in my opinion.
:
:
: David Fitzjarrell
:

david,

i'm sure this guy is just as genuine as all the nigerian diplomats that have contacted me recently, as well as all the uk lotteries that i've won in the past few months.

but, hey, if want to chew out someone that can't run a spell-checker, don't forget to use yours! ;-)

++ mcs Received on Tue Feb 21 2006 - 17:11:54 CST