Re: oracle output to excel

From: Database r via DBMonster.com <u2279_at_uwe>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 00:15:06 GMT

If your tables are not that big, then with spool create text file delimited (kind of csv) and then open it with excel. You can make a script that will spool data on the daily basis

If tables contain a lot of data, then spooling can significantly slowdown database. You can try using some third party high-speed products like fastreader to extract data into csv : www.wisdomforce.com