Re: Using RAC for 25+ small to medium sized database

From: <englishguy2006_at_gmail.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2006 07:43:41 -0800

Hi, I'm working in a very large company where changing the name of a database is something that takes months of planning and in some cases is just not possible. All I have to work with is the very fixed requirement that the databases remain completely as they are. So from that respect I have decided that I can't change that. Given that situation I then need to come up with a suggestion for the RAC or VMware options. We'll probably end up trying both in a POC but I need to try and get some ideas. Ideally if anyone out there has had them same problem then I'd like to hear feedback from them. thanks, Received on Tue Jan 31 2006 - 09:43:41 CST