Oracle error (Ora-15500)

From: Paul <paulwragg2323_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2006 03:33:35 -0800

Hi

Does anybody know what Oracle error 15500 is? It appears to be undocumented but we have a customer running an Oracle database saying that this error has been returned to the application. Can anybody help please?

I have searched lots of places with no success on finding the cause of this error.

Thanks in advance,

Paul Received on Tue Jan 31 2006 - 05:33:35 CST