how to make statspack package valid again after full import

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Jan 2006 14:45:28 -0800

I am using oracle 9.2.0.5 on HP UNIX 11i.

I had to do a full import of database from a full export done on same database. However, after full import STATSPACK package under PEFSTAT has become invalid.

When I try to compile it again, it gives me several errors - SYNONYM invalid, TABLE-VIEW not found.

Looking more into it, I found there is nothing wrong package except that some objects in SYS related to PERFSTAT no no longer exist (which are referred by STATPACK package).

What is the way to fix this problem without recreating the user using spcreate script?

Thanks,

Prem Received on Mon Jan 23 2006 - 16:45:28 CST