Re: DIM-00019 w/ O 9.2.

From: Holger Baer <holger.baer_at_science-computing.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:09:36 +0100

I've no idea if that's going to help, but I once saw that in the scripts created by dbca first the service is set to manual start and then changed to automatic start using oradim -edit -sid .... -startmode a

The rest looks good to me (and in fact I created a database instance just the other day the same way you did).

Cheers

Holger

---

( Who is back after a really nice long family break )