Re: switching datafiles that are used

From: <balvey_at_comcast.net>
Date: 6 Jan 2006 08:03:31 -0800

Datafiles are not full, the disk (volume) is getting full, I only have 1G left. I don't want the old datafiles to extend and completely fill up the disk that they are on.

Not really sure how many tables or indexes, I'm estimating bunches. It is 12 different tablespaces though. None of that really matters though, I just don't want to fill up that disk that the datafiles reside on. Received on Fri Jan 06 2006 - 10:03:31 CST