Re: Where are the Pro*C files?!?!?!?

From: <epokopac_at_excite.com>
Date: 5 Jan 2006 08:36:04 -0800

Joe:

With 10g, Oracle pulled the "demo programs" out of the main server install and client disks (their "logic" never ceases to amaze me). They now exist on the Companion CD. Just install these demos (and "makes") from an option off the Companion CD. We are running an HP-UX environment here.

Regards,

    Eugene Pokopac Received on Thu Jan 05 2006 - 10:36:04 CST