Re: Problem in Replication

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 16:43:28 +0100

On 4 Jan 2006 04:53:35 -0800, "Rama Shankar" <ramashankar.yadav_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
> I m trying to make replication between two oracle servers of
>same versions but i am getting error like Version mismatch ..
>
>Can anybody tell me what would be the probable cause of it.

Please always post

- the exact platform
- the exact version
- the exact error message.

The change of year to 2006 didn't by magic revive everyone's crystall balls. Remember also, everyone here answers voluntarily, and can't be bothered with doing research on your system.

Other than that, you would need to check the compatible parameter of both databases and/or sys.props$. The latter table might not exist in all versions.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA