Re: Where can I found information about Oracle User

From: Michel Cadot <micadot{at}altern{dot}org>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:06:44 +0100

"news.tpi.pl" <ee_at_w.e> a écrit dans le message de news: dp0cko$f32$1_at_atlantis.news.tpi.pl...
| Where can I found information about Oracle User
|
| The user is "scot" - logedin to NT domain
|
| User send sql query to Oracle server
|
| Wher in Oracle server can I found information thet user "scot" send query to
| the Oracle server
|
| Or info about IP address or MAC address
|
| (Oracle 10, connect from MS Terminal Server 2000)
|

| t.

Have a look at v$session and utl_inaddr.get_host_address function.

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/server.920/a96536/ch3171.htm#1122127 http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/appdev.920/a96612/u_inadd2.htm#1000763

Regards
Michel Cadot Received on Thu Dec 29 2005 - 05:06:44 CST