Where can I found information about Oracle User

From: news.tpi.pl <ee_at_w.e>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:09:13 +0100

Where can I found information about Oracle User

The user is "scot" - logedin to NT domain

User send sql query to Oracle server

Wher in Oracle server can I found information thet user "scot" send query to the Oracle server

Or info about IP address or MAC address

 (Oracle 10, connect from MS Terminal Server 2000)

t. Received on Thu Dec 29 2005 - 04:09:13 CST