What is diff. in xmldb htmldb

From: Jagjeet Singh <jagjeet.malhi_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Dec 2005 02:39:32 -0800

Hi Friends,

I just want to create my own website with oracle info and my personal page.
And I do not have any idea about these two thigs xmldb or htmldb.

Can anyone please tell me on which topic I should start learning. Is there anything common between these two.

Regards,
Js Received on Sun Dec 25 2005 - 04:39:32 CST