Re: Enqueue wait event on I_OBJ# and C_OBJ#

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 19:58:18 GMT

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 07:09:40 -0800, dba.orcl wrote:

> The above locks are increased by increasing the number of concurrency.
>
> SQL> select id2,count(*) from gv$lock where lmode=6 and id2 in (2,3)
> group by id2;

It's only now I noticed: you are not looking into objects 2 and 3. ID2 is not an object_id, id2 is a part of transaction ID. Your query shows nothing. You can not deduct object_id like that. To see what tables ARE involved you should query V$LOCK table for locks with type='TM' and ID2=0. Those are the locks you are interested in. Your waits have more to do with the Rigel cluster (Pleiades) then with C_OBJ# cluster.

--
http://www.mgogala.com