Re: validation testing -- use TPC-C? (or what?)

From: Pierre Saint-Jacques <sescons_at_invalid.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:35:03 -0500

I gather you're looking to test on DB2.
After install, go to the first steps and you'll find you can create sample databases for a simple db or for a datawarehouse. It depends on what you install.
The sample db (called SAMPLE) can also get created from a command line by opening a db2 command window and issuing: db2sampl Notice no"e" at the end.

If you want more serious testing there are tools that can be downloaded ( for a fee) to help you out.
HTH, Pierre.

--
Pierre Saint-Jacques
SES Consultants Inc.
3XVpf.35294$dO2.27591_at_newssvr29.news.prodigy.net...