Reorder columns?

From: harry <a_at_abc.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:36:00 GMT

Using Oracle 9i

I have a table that I have to add 3 more fields to - they are related to a group of fields at the top of the table, is there anyway to dictate what position the new fields ara added?

i.e.

col1
col2
col3
col4
col5

Insert col2_1, col2_2, col2_3 so that the table looks like -

col1
col2

col2_1,
col3_2,
col3_3

col3
col4
col5

thanks

harry Received on Mon Dec 19 2005 - 08:36:00 CST