Re: Question about efficient ways to pass data from java to oracle

From: Volker Hetzer <volker.hetzer_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:30:22 +0100

theRat wrote:
> What I'm really looking for is just other techniques for passing large
> amounts of data to oracle - techniques that I can try and compare to
> what I'm currently doing. For example, I'd love to try
> Connection.setArray() - but I can't find any examples out there.
What kind of client API are you using?
If your client runs on windows you can use oledb and oracles automation server (oo4o) comes with a nice help. I've used array bindings from VBScript and they worked great. Not sure how fast it's going to be with objects but I'll probably find out early next year.

Lots of Greetings!
Volker Received on Wed Dec 14 2005 - 13:30:22 CST