Re: JPMorgan Chase to strengthen offshoring to India

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 6 Dec 2005 14:52:00 -0800

> 1 There are no US programmers left

If they are going H1-B, that is exactly what is being said.

There was a Business Week (I think) article about a year ago that said something about Bangalore programmers job-hopping... that loyalty stuff is just pure BS.

I wonder how long until the first $M foreign exchange scandal?

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
The French, they are a peculiar race, parlez vous?