sql loader -- How to COMMIT only at the end of the load file?

From: SP <spantgroup_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Dec 2005 14:43:44 -0800

I am on Oracle 9i and using conventional path load because of trigger in the table. Is there a way to make it commit at the end of the load file? The files I am trying to load are around 100M. I tried to use ROWS and bindsize but sql loader crashed with "SQL*Loader-700: Out of memory while performing essential allocations [7]". I already looked at Oracle doucmentation but didn't see anything on this. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
SP Received on Tue Dec 06 2005 - 16:43:44 CST