Re: 10g Bind peeking causes multiple cursors for same query with perl DBD::Oracle

From: peter <p_msantos_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Dec 2005 10:59:26 -0800

Unfortunately, our entire business revolves around perl, DBI and DBD::Oracle... and we just upgraded to 10g from 8.1.6 in August. Asking my CTO to not use perl would be like asking him to stop breathing.

If I wrap the SQL call in a pl/sql procedure and call it from perl it appears to be okay. I just have to convince the perl developers to start using PL/SQL procedures.

thanks for the feedback.
-peter Received on Fri Dec 02 2005 - 12:59:26 CST