Re: imp issue on 9.2.0.7 windows nt

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 30 Nov 2005 15:21:35 -0800

lsllcm wrote:
> How to check the last export file has something like 'EXIT'?

Use your favorite editor that can handle files that big (but never write to the file! Many if not most editors will mess it up.). Or, if you have access to a posix shell or unix style tools, use the tail command. Don't know enough about dos to know if it has an equivalent. Although I just used more to look at the end of a .ppt file by taking a few guesses about how many lines more would think there are (more +115000 xyz.ppt), and then holding down the space bar until I got to the end - annoying the heck out of everyone, since it looks like there is a complete character set in there, separated by beeps.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Here's one for Larry:  http://www.despair.com/fear.html