Re: informix market share

From: RollForward Wizard <rollforward_at_rollforward.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:36:53 -0500

mjbox01_at_gmail.com wrote:
> RollForward Wizard wrote:

>> mjbox01_at_gmail.com wrote:
>>> I was not trying to convince you, just pointing out that your view of
>>> ease of use is not universal and is therefore a meaningless point to
>>> raise. No matter how many times and ways you say it or the number of
>>> capital letters you use.
>>>
>> It's not meaningless, obviously you found something about it that had
>> meaning.

> I pointed out that I found your post to be meaningless, because
> surprise, I found it meaningless.
>
> Obviously you are wrong again.

But how could I be wrong about something if there was no meaning to what I said? It would just be meaningless, not wrong. If it was wrong, then it would have meaning. I don't mean to argue the point with you since you obviously think I'm wrong--er was it meaningless--now I'm confused! Is that how Oracle people think? Gosh, I wouldn't want to be around those kind of people they are too confusing! Received on Tue Nov 29 2005 - 17:36:53 CST