Re: informix market share

From: <mjbox01_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Nov 2005 17:26:05 -0800

RollForward Wizard wrote:
> mjbox01_at_gmail.com wrote:
> > RollForward Wizard wrote:
> >>>
> >> It's not meaningless, obviously you found something about it that had
> >> meaning.
> >
> > I pointed out that I found your post to be meaningless, because
> > surprise, I found it meaningless.
> >
> > Obviously you are wrong again.
> >

> But how could I be wrong about something if there was no meaning to
> what I said? It would just be meaningless, not wrong. If it was wrong,
> then it would have meaning. I don't mean to argue the point with you
> since you obviously think I'm wrong--er was it meaningless--now I'm
> confused! Is that how Oracle people think? Gosh, I wouldn't want to
> be around those kind of people they are too confusing!

You were wrong about Oracle not having technical merit.

The only reason you gave for this was that you find it harder to learn than other databases. Obviously this is only one viewpoint, as I for example have another, and some people even prefer Pick for exactly the same reason. This is the meaningless part.

You were then wrong about me not finding your opinions meaningless in the context of a technical discussion, because I do. I am not going to attempt to change your mind on this, and despite judicious use of capital letters you won't change mine.

Is this still too difficult? Received on Tue Nov 29 2005 - 19:26:05 CST