Re: Oracle 10g R2 on Linux EE or AS

From: <ronnie_yours_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Nov 2005 07:13:12 -0800

We intend to have 4 GB RAM and 2 CPU's with multithreading to start with. As the requirement grows we might add some but I dont see any more CPU's or RAM atleast for the enxt 2-3 years.

Also there would be no need to add more RAM anyways as the 2 GB limit will me hit by oracle on 32 bit systems.

-Ron Received on Thu Nov 10 2005 - 09:13:12 CST