Help on Insert Triggers

From: <johnparcels_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Nov 2005 08:33:20 -0800

Hi All
 I am new to this group and my friends gave a great feedback. I need help in writing Insert
triggers that would insert a record on a table, whenever a specific record is deleted from another table. I am using Oracle 10g.

 For eg. TableMain has columns ColId, ColName and ColDesc. TableSecondary has same columns as TableMain.  I want to insert the same record in TableSecondary, that would be deleted from TableMain
based on a condition.

Can someone Help and show me a link, that would help write triggers. I would be writing
few more triggers in future.

Thank's alot.

JohnP. Received on Sun Nov 06 2005 - 10:33:20 CST