Toad vs Daversy

From: amihay <agonenil_at_gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 15:05:50 -0600

Hi Eli , I think your idea are good . I've look on your site & tool and it look promissing .

But... I'm oracle dba , and I use Toad to help me with my daily work. Toad is option to generate a defition file of oracle schema (user) and to generate a delta from such file, and ofcourse toad support all the options in oracle (I'm using toad 8.5.3.2 against 10gr2) . Toad also has a command line (to automate process using ant , alought I like bat file - no need for any installations :) ).

Your tool maybe suitbable to open sources db.

Sent via Archivaty.com Received on Sat Nov 05 2005 - 15:05:50 CST