Re: database link in oracle

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:58:55 GMT

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 09:57:13 -0700, Mark D Powell wrote:

> Niraj, just in case you are very new to Oracle and did not understand
> Sybrand's post he was telling you to query the rdbms dictionary views:
> user_db_links, dba_db_links, or all_db_dblinks.
>
> See the following article for an introduction to the rdbms dictionary:
>
> How do I find information about a database object: table, index,
> constraint, view, etc... in Oracle ?
> http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/faq/object_info.html

Of course, you can always come to the wonderful beginner list on freelists.org. Jonathan Lewis is a member of the list and so is Mark. Your questions will be readily answered. You can find more information about how to subscribe in the thread named "Beginner list" on this group.

--
http://www.mgogala.com