Query Clarification.

From: Scott <sivaraman55_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Oct 2005 18:58:26 -0700

 I want to update the ColStatusB of Table B, only if the IDs in both table matches and the colCheckC of TableC is of a particular type, say 'Out of Stock'. I have written this query and it does not seem to work.

 UPDATE TABLEB SET ColStatusB = 'Updated' WHERE ColIDB = '' AND EXISTS SELECT colCheckC FROM TABLEC WHERE ColIDC = '' AND colCheckC NOT IN ('',''))

These are the Table Structures of 2 tables,

TableB

ColIDB
ColStatusB

TableC

ColIDC
colCheckC

Thank you in advance,

Scotty. Received on Thu Oct 27 2005 - 20:58:26 CDT