Re: Oracle - solving performance problem

From: <mark_sensfan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Oct 2005 13:05:47 -0700

I've discovered that the stats is actually an area of concern that was identified by the consultants. They are be getting purge or reset a bit to often.

The block sizes are 4096 and I believe large file support was set when the box built. We actually had someone run AWRRPT on it to geneate some data for us.

Paritioning is something that should be looked I think, thanks for pointing it out as well as you other comments blocks and sorting, I'll keep digging.

Thanks,

Mark Received on Thu Oct 13 2005 - 15:05:47 CDT